Saturday, January 7, 2006

Shot on Goal

Is about all I can say about kids adventure tonight in his first Official league Basketball game. Yikes!! These poor boys are out of their league. They had fun though. They lost 38-9. Oh well. They will get better. Practice is Tuesday, I am sure they will work things. But it really doesn't help that parents "demand" their children be place on the team, and then do not make an effort to bring them to practices and/or games. How is the poor coach suppose to plan? Coach? Get them all on same page? When you have those that can not keep a Commitment.

Kid had a birthday party to go to today. Man! What is with everyone and this FLOAM seems like almost every child got this child floam. No thank you. I will make sure I keep them off the party list come kids birthday. :-) That would just make a mess upon messes. I hardly doubt it even works. Oh well. I guess it is one of those gifts you buy for other peoples kids.

My plans were to finally get things back in order from Christmas, ha!! Fat chance in that. I will get done .. It will get done .. Maybe I say this enough it will happen. Good thing tree is out of sight, and people can not see that it is still up. ha ha ha ha. I think I will make a goal list for this week, and add that to it.

No comments: