Tuesday, January 10, 2006

To Many Tests.. Ugh!!

The kid has had nothing but tests all week. It is hard trying to study for them nightly. Today was State & Capitols test. Wednesday another test. Then Thursday is Math & Spelling. Friday Skeletal System. Why??? Do we have to have so many in one week, and only get the study guides 1-2 nights ahead. Crazy!!

Kid was prepared for the States test. But all the others. Who knows???

Homeschooling is looking better all the time. DH has finally cut back on all the OT. Nice to have him home a little longer. Though my schedule isn't keeping me home in evening much this week. Kid had basketball practice tonight.

On the scrapbook front - Still have to pick the pictures for the class on Thursday. I can not wait!! I have almost all my million pictures together now and in piles. Man!! I have a lot of pictures. :-) Well to quote the big bad wolf .... "The better scrap you my dear."

No comments: