Friday, January 6, 2006

Scrappin'

Alright! So I got CDD to get the Ab Lounge apart. Returned with no hassles. I could not believe that one. I could have fainted away. As we seem to always have issues with returns.

So I had the $ back and what to do with it. Then I decided. I have always wanted to start scrapbooking. I have 13+ years of pictures to do so. A couple years ago DH bought me a really nice camera to take better pictures. Why not take the plunge. I will take on my fears .. and being over whelmed ... and another new goal for 2006. SCRAPBOOK!!

So I went to a scrapbook store close to my house. Got a hold of the nicest lady who walked me through my steps. I have not made a purchase, but close. She really was helpful. Plus others I have talk to I am really excited and taking this progect on.

I am going back to sign up for a Beginners Scrapbooking Class on 12-Jan. I am really excited. My first baby steps are to :

  1. Get out the tote I store all these pictures I snap all the time.
  2. Organize.
  3. Put in piles.
  4. Pick out set for class


I am really excited and I can not wait. I hope all goes well.

No comments: