Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tuesdays Bad Day (venting BIG time)

Opening Thursday 8:03 am

So this has been a nightmare of a week!! So much I have delayed coming to post about it. So starting with Tuesday ..

Tuesday I had to drop the dad dude off at a meeting so I could not open the middle school snack cart as I usually do. But it had been forever since I got to take lunch up to Catcher Dude. So that is what I decided to do. I took his favorite tacos to him. Remember this post. lol. Anyway. So we had a nice lunch. We discussed the high school meeting he had earlier that morning, glanced through the class schedule book they gave him, I will give this topic it's own post in a minute, so like I said nice, quiet lunch.

Well right then is when I should have gotten the hockey sticks outta dodge as that is when the day fell apart. Oy!

to be continued ...


Continuing Thursday 3:00pm

So Catcher dude goes back to class. I am about to throw are trash away in library trash and decided nah! I will take it to the lunch room. (Wish I could take that back .. looking back) As I get to lunch room the door is closed, as I am about to walk through Chipmunk dude (as he will be called in this story to protect the not so innocent lil punk ass prick of a child.) comes walking out. He proceeds to see who it is (me) and takes both hands and pushes me to where I almost lose my balance and fall on my butt!!

So I spun around seeing Coach P. I tell him he just hit me. Chipmunk dude takes off running up the stairs. Coach P yells for him to stop, but does not. So Coach P takes off up the stairs to get him. Now with the history of Chipmunk dude & this family I just want out of there as quick as possible. So I start heading for the door. "Mrs. K wait! We will be right down!" Is what I hear from the second floor.

"DAMN!" to myself. I just wanted out of there. So I got stopped. I had to fill out a report. But what was to say? Stupid ass, prick of a child Chipmunk dude admits what he did. Tells his same lame story that just floors every staff member, security guard, and cop he ever tells this to.

Now who is Chipmunk dude? Well I looked back in the past posts and apparently I never wrote about are wonderful interactions with said Chipmunk dude back in September. So now I will tell that back story. Well actually before Septembers incident, I have to go back to last school years incident. (Confused yet? Well I am. lol)

Continuing Friday 9:10 am

I have never had so much drama in the household that has kept me from posting a single post!!! Oy!

So anyway I started typing out all the past drama and it is way to much to catch up on. So lets just go with the fact Chipmunk dude is a fat ass bully that has not gotten his way. I so am sick and tired of Chipmunk dude. He has been a thorn all school year, and I am totally through with this lil prick head child.

Finally Saturday

I just went ahead and deleted some of this post and decided to take it out of draft mode. I will update this by saying that Chipmunk got 10 days. (or so I have heard through grapevine.) FINALLY he is getting some consequence to all his BS he has caused.




Baseball Mom

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds like he is totally in the wrong. And you have EVERY right to want justice served!

But I oray you can stop, for a moment, remember this IS a child, and offer him forgiveness.

It sounds like he needs it desperately.

Many blessings-
Amanda