Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday - "B"

Because I am bored. Snowed in. Another installment of 10 on Tuesday. Thanks Keepsakes

1. Baby. I am very thankful for the one baby I was able to carry and hold 14 years ago.

2. Balance. My family offers all sorts of balance in my life, and I am truly thankful for that.

3. Breathe. I am thankful for every breathe I am able to take in my lungs as that means I am still here, kicking and stirring up dust.

4. Backyard. I am glad we have a backyard I can send the kid out to play cut the grass and get out of my hair.

5. Baseball. It makes my son so happy, I am thankful it is there to keep him busy and happy.

6. Ball. I am thankful for the ball that went into my neighbors window, as that means hitting lessons are paying off for catcher dude.

7. Brakes. I am most certainly thankful for my outstanding brakes. Without them I would be in a world of hurt. LOL.

8. Blinds. I never thought I would be so grateful for the blinds in my kitchen I can keep closed so my teenager is NOT subject to the nakedness of my back neighbors. (Which if you think about it .. will delete #4 on this list come spring/summer .. DANG IT!!)

9. Butterscotch. What a wonderful flavor. Yum!

10. Bus. I am ever so thankful catcher dude has a bus and that is two less trips I have to make in a day. There were times the bus was not an option for him. But thankfully this year it is a good year.



This one was even harder than the last one. LOL.



Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: