Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Happy Friday

I am so glad to see Friday here. It has been a roller coaster week. That is for sure. I have started many posts the last couple days, but I just ramble on and on and never come to an end. So I am leaving them in draft, and moving forward.

I can not change the past. So I am leaving the past in the past. Moving forward.

Today is a tad warmer than it has been recently. Which I am glad. The snow has almost melted. Which I am glad. I think I am ready for spring. I am ready for warmer weather, now don't get me wrong I am not wanting HOT, just warm. Light jacket/no jacket weather would be nice.

Of course today is baseball practice this afternoon. Weekend should be filled with the same. Just the same ol' same ol' weekend. But I am looking for the norm right now. I had enough of the roller coaster ride for this week. Next week? Well we will have to see. LOL.





Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

we need some warm and calm weather, don't we all?

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey, Happy Day! Wishing you warmth! It's in the 80s here today, unexpectedly. Though, the wind is whipping and gusting severely with wind advisories across multiple counties.

The Queen said...

Hit here during Friday Night Froggin... you have been linked and pimped out on my blog..

Have a great weekend..

I enjoyed your blog a lot.. but I see farmer's wife beat me here.. she's that way you know!!

Major.Sunshine said...

WOOHOO!! Wanting you to know that I never was ignoring you! For the longest time I couldn't post a comment on your site. But I see I can now... so spreading the love!!