Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 on Tuesday - C

10 on Tuesday brought to you today by the letter "C".
In really no particular order .. Well #1 is my top favorite. *wink*

1. Catcher Dude. Of Course! I love him the most of all my "C" picks.

2. Catcher. I have all love and admiration for those who catch. What a hard position. Mind and Body.

3. Chevrolet. I currently drive one, and I am in love. First automobile I have owned that *knock on some wood* I have not had a drip of trouble with.

4. Candy. Oh yes, I am a candy friend, not that it is a friend to me. Mike & Ikes, Sour patch kids, hot tamales, and skittles top the list.

5. Chocolate. In small amounts. I am more of a candy person. But I partake in a chocolate here and there.

6. Candles. Who doesn't like a nice candle. But if I pay $$$ for one, I have a hard time burning it. So I stay away from pretty, $$, ones.

7. Christmas. I love the season. (I know I am crazy) But I love the lights, the smells, the sounds, the sights, you name it. Parties, gifting, get together, and the kindness that seems to over take the young and old.

8. Counted Cross-Stitch. I love, when I have time to cross-stitch. I have so many lil projects started, just waiting to be finished.

9. Crochet. Yep! I am a fan of this as well. I tend to stay with a select few items I make. Some times I like to make larger projects, but I also like the quick and easy. Fast satisfaction.

10. Cards. Not of the credit kind, not the Email kind, but the "open your mailbox and there one is!" It is so heart warming to recieve cards. I :heart: them.




Photobucket

©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey, YAY! You have some more peeps actually following you! Happy Tuesday!

The Queen said...

Hey,, you are always good for a comment.. The Queen notices that stuff.. so...

She left you a little something at the Castle..

You can share it with your readers and it will link back to you...

Hope you like it.. I took a little snoop around and noticed you had been blogging since 2007.. and well... you deserve a little award..

THE QUEEN..