Monday, February 9, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday

It is "Not Me!" Monday and I am following MckMama's lead and posting the things I DID NOT DO this week.





I most certainly did not smile and think to myself, "Yeah! About time justice was served." When I heard Chipmunk dude got 10 days.

I did not curse up and down when my favorite sun glasses went missing this past week. So then absolutely did not just go rush over to Another Online Mom blog when I learned she was giving away a pair. Nope! Not Me!!

I certainly did not wake up this morning with a temp and a sore throat. Nope! I am not having that!! So it is all in my head and I am certainly able to continue on with my day. I will not spend most of my day pouting and laying in bed.

I did not keep checking my email to find out when my order from Gary's Pottery will possible be coming. No! I am much more patient then that.

Also I most certainly didn't get all green eye'd monster when I read and saw Farmer*s Wife's anniversary present. I certainly am still happy to drive my cute lil suv.


Happy "Not Me!" Monday!!





Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope chipmunk learns his lesson... think you can forgive him?

Great not me post! Have a blessed day!

Amanda

Wayne said...

Great not me monday.


I was also wondering Would you like to take part in Tribute tuesday?. It's a blog I made and its a chance to say thankyou to that some one in your life who has made the world a better place for you. It has mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that special person

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Eeeek! FEEL BETTER!
Well, you know, that last baseball mug gets fired Tuesday, out on Weds, shipped with the rest on Thurs, I think I emailed you that info.......
WELL ANYWAY...and pitchers and catchers reported today!

Dawn Hudson said...

Thanks for stopping by. Those mugs are just too cute!! I hope your throat gets to feeling better. I have had a sore one the past few days and am trying to nip it in the butt.