Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Good Morning Monday! I am not ready to embrace you! It has been a fast and furious weekend as always! But I am not complaining. Actually we (kid and I) have a 3-day weekend, so not bad!! Today is another action packed day. There will be TKD in the morning. There will be taking dad dude to catch his ride. There will be pitching lessons. There will be laundry, cleaning, and all sorts of household chores. So yeah! A day without dullness for sure.

So on to our my part of Monday. Not Me! Monday!

I did not let catcher dude eat pizza for breakfast yesterday morning before he left for Catcher Camp, because he told me the carbs would be better for him than the eggs I wanted to make. Nope, nadda, not I!!

Today is my last dentist appointment. I did not cancel it so I could take Catcher Dude to the morning session of TKD.

I will not be in hiding when the parents in Catcher Dudes TKD class discover he got one belt last week, and will receive his next belt this week. [I still in awe of him. He is doing so well.] Nope! Not Me!

Catcher Dude's school is not on my last nerve. Which so I am not making excuse after excuse to not volunteer my time. Nope! Not me! I just love being up there.

I am not trying to think of more things for this list, which ignoring the fact I told Catcher Dude I would be right there ...

10 minutes ago. Nope! Not me! I always come running when my child needs/wants me.



Well another fun Not Me! Monday!

Now I am off to help Catcher Dude workout and do massive amounts of laundry for Catcher dude .. because he always gives me his clothes to wash when I ask, so he does not have an over flow today .. No! Not him!!

Happy Monday!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Madre said...

Too funny! Well, doesn't pizza offer a multitude of food groups? You can't say that about eggs. And I NEVER tell my children "just a minute" when I really mean 30 to 45...