Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More About You & Me.

My pal Gary wanted to know more about his readers, so put up this set of questions. I wanna know more about YOU. Here's what I say, then you can copy the list below my answers and paste into comments and introduce yourself!!!!!!!

1. How was your day? It has been most good so far. Cold again, 25 degrees, but also very sunny. My house is smelled so good earlier in the day, had that fresh laundry smell about. I took Catcher Dude to TKD. He was excited to be able to take the morning class, and got his new belt. Also I got to watch him pitch & catch. He had pitching tonight and afterwards caught for the other boys. What a sweet heart!!

2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? I think a lil of both. I am not a chocolate fan. But a good box of Mike & Ikes, or Sour patch kids. Oh My!! I also love nuts. (Watch it!! This is a "G" rated blog .. lol) I just bought Honey roasted Peanuts & Pistachios. Chips? Eh, some. But I do like tortilla chips & salsa. Pretzels. But potato chips, not the biggest fan.

3. Do you like to go out or stay in? This varies. I we run so much at a full blown speed, sometimes it is nice to stay in. Though I do enjoy watching Catcher Dude play ball. The preparing for the season sometimes wears me out.

4. What's your favorite type of music? I am an all 'round type of girl. I will listen to Hubby's play list of 80's & oldies. I will listen to Catcher Dude's play list of today music. I will not listen to and neither does any family member RAP. Ugh!! I am also a country fan. Country from today, not so much to older ones.

5. What's your favorite color? Whatever color(s) Catcher Dudes team colors. LOL. This year I am looking at Navy & Gold, and Red & Royal Blue.


6. Have you ever taken a ride in a hot air balloon? Would you like to? No I have not. I might. I dunno. Seems a bit much for me I think. I do enjoy watching the balloon races they have here over the summer. They are really pretty. But I think probably my feet will stay on the ground!! LOL.


YOUR TURN!!!!!

1. How was your day?
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
3. Do you like to go out or stay in?
4. What's your favorite type of music?
5. What's your favorite color?
6. Have you ever taken a ride in a hot air balloon? Would you like to?

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Is it a vacation day or week for kids? NY kids have this week off, and the weather isn't too bad. For you though, only 25 degrees?
Cracks me up, your favorite color is whatever his team colors are!

The Queen said...

Hey,, I stole this and did it.. and begged em to pass it on.. but I told em I stole it from you..


do I get extra points for that????