Friday, October 1, 2010

Day One {Introduce}

Introduce


... I live in Missouri
... I drive a yellow SUV.
... I love taking photos
... I do not drink coffee
... I drink way to much Coke
... I do NOT like Pepsi
... I have been married 17 years
... I am right handed
... I can NOT stand cigarette smoke
... I have 1 child
... I'm a SAHM to my son
... I have a husband who is younger than me
... My son is a sophomore in high school
... I have 3 nieces
... I have 1 sister (Worldest Largest PITA)
... I still have my mother
... I have step dad (Who is a Big PITA)
... I lived on an Air Force Base for 2 years
... My favorite Drink .. Margarita's
... I have had 5 dogs since I was 3
... Names: Dutches, Sampson, Lady, Katie, and Dakota.
... 3 of them being Shih-Tzu's & 2 Labs
... My first blog was held @ HomeschoolBlogger
...



Some of my favorite things (in no particular order)...

Wal-Mart.
Grey's Anatomy.
Stephanie Plum Novels.
Hannah Swensen Mysteries.
Margarita's.
Castle - "I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?"
DVR .. Tivo
Dollar Store.
Strawberries.
Holiday Lights.
Snow.
Apps on iPods.





Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: