Friday, October 1, 2010

The Catcher Report

Take 2 ~ Damn you Blogger and your Error 506

First I want to give credit where credit is due – though the name “Catcher Report” came from my wee little head the idea came from Dana she does Friday Wrap-Up. I thought what a great idea. So I stole borrowed with love. ~ Thanks Dana for the inspiration.


Catcher’s Report

September flew by, and October is greeting us at the door. The weeks just seem to fly by anymore and I couldn’t tell you where they go. This week is no exception.

CDD has been fighting a cold all week. (He NEVER gets sick) So he only worked Tuesday & Thursday. I think this is the first time in forever he has actually used his sick days for actually being sick. Hopefully the weekend will do him good and he will be bounced back Monday. Though I am not sure how much rest he will actually get. He has to do yard work Saturday and get the snake repellent down before I strangle him.

~*~

Fall baseball is coming to an end as well. Not like he played very much. He was always at a try-out for summer 2011. He should have just skipped fall ball. It would have saved us money. (that was wasted) I thought he finally picked an organization last week to play for. But he received an email this week about another place interested, so next week he will be back at it again.

~*~

Cross Country is almost to the end. One more race next weekend
and then that is it. I think I cannot remember if everyone runs Conferences or if only top 10 go. Last Friday he ran a PR of 21:14, placing 85th out of 102. Running for CD has been trouble lately. Whatever is in the air is causing his airway to shrink when running. We didn’t think he would run today, but he ended up pushing through. So today's meet he ran Tanner ran a 21:51, placing 107th out of 182. Apparently not a great race day for him.

~*~

On the school front, I could tell you nothing. I really have done an excellent job not holding his hand. Conferences and grades will come out next Friday. It is what it is. I know I hear parents talking about all the work and homework their kids have. Mine? Never cracks a book. The proof will be in the pudding.

~*~

Well the first draft of this was WAY better and from now on I am taking Jay's suggestion and typing it all in Word first. So if I hit Publish and get an error .. I didn't waste my TIME.

.. on that note until next time


Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: