Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Five {Your definition of Love}

Your Definition of Love

...

(Why did I ever think I could do this? I seem to be stumped everyday on these)


(.. it's funny .. I laid in the hospital after giving birth to my son and thought about this, how do you describe love? How do you teach love? What is the definition of love? What if I fail on teaching this to my son?)


This is not an easy one for me, I don't believe that love can always be defined ...

I believe love is
... When my son just out of the blue walks up and gives me a hug.
(He is 15 .. that is far and few between)

... When I get a text from the husband, "i love you just thinking of you."
(For no other reason than just that)

... When I get a simple, "Thanks for the ride, mom."
(After it's been the 100th one that week.)

... or the "Thanks for all you do for me." or "Hun, thanks for all you do for us."
(because I ran all week long chauffering him and our son from place to place)


~*~


Love? For me is unconditional, indescribable. I couldn't really explain the levels of love I have for people in my life, or why I love the people in my life, I just know I do. From Family, Friends from on-line chats, boards, Facebook & Twitter, to friends far away to close by. They seem to all have a special place in my heart, mind, soul. They meet no criteria. They all have their own exceptional packaging. They make my arms want to hug them, my eyes to watch them. Each one makes me smile and laugh from my heart. I’m consumed by them, and when I feel that way ..
I know I am the luckiest.





Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: