Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ohhhhh this week.

It just needs to end! I am wore out. I can not take one more mama drama. I just can not!! Mama Drama, Sista drama, school drama, work drama, kid drama. All in 70 hours.

I kid not when I say I like my small circle. Close. Quiet. Yes! That is me. Just the three of us. It is simpler. Quieter. Drama free. No matter what those around me believe .. I do NOT like DRAMA! I hate it. To be frank!! I do not like my kid, even though he is 13, stirred up and sent in a whirlwind.

I see it more and more everyday why I keep my circle of life to DH, DS, and I. Going out of the circle, just asking for trouble. Period!

Stepping off my soap box.

Next Item of Business our weather. What a tease! You actually made me believe you actually was on a warmer trend. Now your all cloudy, cold, and threat of rain. That is not playing fair!

We have a nice lil game to play on Sunday and contrary to beliefs we do not enjoy sitting in 50 degree temps with rain. Thanks, but please straighten yourself out and cancel that ugly forecast and bring on a nice outlook. Thank you! Signed, Baseball Mom

A nice ending to today I was left an award today. So that at least is a little rainbow at the end of the stormy weather lately around here. I will blog tomorrow about my award. I all of a sudden am wiped!!

Evening!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

warmer? sigh--typical March--nice day yesterday, 20s and snowy today...

That Girl said...

our weather is the same. 80's last weekend then 40 a few days later. blech!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I know, Drama. I, too, dislike it very much. That's why I love Fridays -- they go into Saturday morning and I get about 24 hours of no schedule. Usually.

Oh, PS to the weather: Can you first provide us with about 1 1/2 inches of rain down here my way -- but not at the game on Sunday. ;-)

Then, blossoms and sunshine would be mighty fine.
;-)