Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here!

HERE!! I am HERE!!

I am not sure what in the world is getting in my way of blogging. Stay-at-home mom. One child. I should have all the time in the world correct? So what on earth could it be?

Oh yeah! I just remembered! LIFE! Doh!

I do not know what makes me think things are going to slow down. The season is just getting cooking. But really I am tired already. Maybe the time change, nah! I was tired before that. So soon I hope things settle down. I like being busy. But come on!!

Yesterday was a drama day and a half. All I simply did was call my damn, PITA sister to find out if she had her kids covered for my surgery dates. As I need my mother to give me a ride. Yes - BTW you did read that correct. We have to beg borrow and plead for my sister to take her own children. She leaves at least 1 if not both with my mother ALL THE TIME! The one does live full-time .. oh I am not starting with that whole story DRAMA. So it of course stirred a whole hornet's nest of drama. *rolling eyes* This is why my world only expands to DH, DS, and I. Much less drama, much less hassles. But DH can not be in 2 places, so I had to *gasp* ask for help. *faint* The nerve of me!! So that said. I am looking into seeing if the hospital has a transportation system that could help me out. I want out of the drama-loop.

We had such beautiful weather last couple days. Now it is cold and rainy. Booooo!! Outdoor practice for team #2 is supposed to start Thursday but I don't see it happening. Sunday there is a game for team #1. Rain in forecast, so I don't see that happening either. But I was looking forward to seeing them play Sunday. A "W" would be nice as well. Nice way for mom to celebrate. Ugh! Sitting here I just remembered I have to go buy baseball pants. Oh! I though I was done! Okay .. hold please. Alright, went to start my what to do today list.

I originally was going to do a 10 on Tuesday list, but I am going to have to cut this short. Maybe later this evening.

Happy Tuesday!!


Baseball Mom

3 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I am at work and your blog music just scared the poop out of me, ha. BUSTED!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

counting on my fingers here, one and two, are you saying that your son is on TWO baseball teams?

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Ugh. You have to have someone drive you home...some form of non-family or friend transportation after you have this added procedure?

Sheeze, poo for you....

I have an SIL like that. She couldn't hit the grocery store with the Lil'one in tow -- when I was still taking both in their early ages.

And, MIL and FIL, and Sweet D are all we have for sitters. They have her hubby's Mom and Dad too.

Hope all goes well, and you come out healing and physically happier. :-)