Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blog Love Award

Thank you Jen @ Another Online Mom for this great award! It really made a bad week brighter. THANK YOU!!



The rules are when you receive the Blog Love Award you:

* Should place the logo on your blog proudly
* Link the to the blogger that awarded you the love
* Nominate your friends and bloggers you read regularly, as many as you like
* Let them know you've nominated them to receive the award

So my picks are as follows:

My Memory Keepsakes

Farmer*s Wife

Gary Pottery Blog

A Midlifes Crises

My Charming Kids

The Queen







Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Aww thank you for the award. I will add this sometime today!!! :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Awww, thanks! That's a cute button too!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Awww, thanks! That's a cute button too!

Dana said...

I really do need to get over here more often (just added you to my reader - sometimes I'm slow). Thank you so much!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

c'est moi!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sure did earn it yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks!!