Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



13 random pet peeves


1. CDD coughing that has went on for weeks that he will not go have treated
2. the catcher bag that no matter where it is place it .. i stumble over it.
3. the trash can that seems to always be spilling over and no one else see it.
4. the hair all over bathroom after CDD shaves.
5. the game system that will not stop now that catcher dude can not go out and play ball.
6. when i lay something down in this house it will disappear.
7. catcher dude's bedroom. (enough said)
8. the rings CDD's cups leave on the furiture. (hello coaster? no drinks through out house?)
9. CDD's braking habits.
10. kids walking in middle of dark streets and can not see them at all. (i swear on is going to get hit soon and they act like it is all your fault)
11. Catcher Dudes speech/language teacher (she has got to go!!)
12. CDD's constant picking his finger nails
13. my sister (again enough said)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I think I'm going to have to go post my 13 pet peeves. LOL Even though it's not Thursday anymore.

Thanks for the comment btw. Sorry they made you cold. I can eat ice cream no matter what the weather.

Leighann said...

I don't think I could narrow mine down to a mear 13! LOL