Monday, November 12, 2007

Meme

I've seen this meme around and wanted to give it a try. :)

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME MEME:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Vet Assistant
2. Secretary
3. Cashier
4. Movie Theatre

Four movies I have seen more than once:
1. Star Wars
2. Santa Clause
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Titanic

Four places I have lived:
1. My parents house growing up
2. Boyfriends (now husband) parents
3. On Base Housing in North Dakota
4. The house we live in now

Four Shows that I watch (not necessarily regularly)
1. Days Of Our Lives
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Las Vegas

Four places I have been:
1. Michigan
2. South Bend, IN
3. Minnesota
4. New York

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Friend in Canada
2. Mom from baseball (ex) team
3. Mother
4. Baseball Coach

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberries
2. General Chicken
3. Salad
4. Green Beans

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. The beach
2. Visiting my close friend Kathy
3. In bed cuddling with Catcher Dude and watching tv
4. In a hot bath with a margarita

Four things I am looking forward to this year
1. The first snowfall
2. Going to see the play 'A Christmas Carol' with Catcher dude
3. Driving around seeing all the lights of the season
4. Catcher Dude's dad and I's 15 year anniversary (actually in January)

Happy times
1. The day I married Catcher Dude's Dad
2. The day my child was born
3. Moving in our first home
4. Family Vacation to Mall of America

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this post (not only because I was mentioned twice -- not counting LOL). I need to do something like this.