Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Memories

What scents are your favorites this fall? There are many scents that bring back fond fall memories. How about Pumpkin Spice or Hot Apple Pie? The great smell of yummy desserts cooking in the oven without the calories! How about Apple Cinnamon or Cider? These remind me of a cup of hot cider.

How about Gingerbread or Christmas Cookie? Or even Banana Nut Bread? These remind me of visits to my Grandma’s house. These bring back the fond memories of the Christmas holiday season.

There are lots of wonderful scents that bring back memories of time gone by, and family members that have passed away. Memories that make me smile and memories I long to never forget. I love to smell Christmas Pine, as it reminds me of walking through the woods with my mom and dad on a hunt for the “perfect” Christmas tree. All the great traditions of times gone by.

Memories.

What memories are you going to sit and enjoy?

No comments: