Thursday, November 1, 2007

A mess, sick kid, and ramblings ...

wanted to update the look of my blog, and man I made a bigger mess then worth it. I still don't have it all put back together, but this will have to do for now.

On top of dealing with blog today, I get a call at 7:50 to please come gather up Cather Dude he has a temp of 103. Now if they didn't have school so bless it early I might actually known he was ill. I never seen him in light. I got him up at 6:20, and on bus at 6:33, he arrives at school 7, and AC is at 7:15. So yeah that was fun. I could have slept in.


Last night catcher dude went to a friends house and helped out at their haunted house. He apparently had fun. First Halloween we spent apart. Oh course dad dude was working. He are a couple pictures I got.

1 comment:

Leighann said...

I'm going to kick your ass. How DARE you play Christmas music already??!!

We need to chat, find me!