Saturday, September 8, 2007

Raining again.

This rain managed to ruin the whole weekend. The game today, and the two games on Sunday have been postponed. Yeah that makes for a happy, happy family.

Today has been a nada type day. I did clean out closet in living room. Yeah I know the basement is still sitting down there wanting attention. I just don't have that type of energy.

Kid went to a friends house from OLP. J hadn't called in a while. He ended up leaving OLP as well this year. OLP had their homecoming this weekend, so kid went with them. He is going to spend the night.

Left DH and myself to ourselves. Woo hoo. Big stuff going on now. NOT. We made dinner, ate, and then watched a DVD togther, Ghostship, while I cross-stitched. We did later go out for ice cream, sat out in the rain and ate. :) That was fun.

That is the big night for us.

1 comment:

Leighann said...

Ghost Ship is AWESOME! Love that movie and love the music in that movie!

Our weekend turned out to be beautiful, the kids and I played frisbee yesterday where my old ratty jean shorts promptly ripped right up to my crotch *giggle* Today they're enjoying the trampoline and later the swimming pool!