Thursday, September 13, 2007

half day, one of my favorite days

So today catcher dude had a half day, if you want to call it that. Let's go to school at 7:30 and get home by 10:30 a 1/2 day. lol. Still it was a fun day. We dropped off the dad man to catch his ride. Then we went to lunch. Chinese Food. We haven't had Chinese in a while. I always seem
to get a headache afterwards, but for Catcher Dude :P it is all good. Then we went shopping for a pair of jeans. *oh joy* Okay seriously .. what happen to my easy shopper? *oy* Finally we agree on a pair. The rest of the afternoon wasn't really highlight material. Pay a bill, mail deposit for catcher clinic, and a stroll in a Halloween shop. But wasn't really about what we did, but that we did it together. Who am I kidding, I know these days are numbered. That is why I treasure them every second I get them. *smile*

So tomorrow is one of our first favorite days. Yep! 1/2 days come in second to all day no school. So beautiful cooler weather, no school, rain (hopefully) not in the forecast, baseball weekend ... YEESSSSS sounds like a great weekend.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

So sweet. Glad you had a good time with your boy.

It's probably the MSG in the Chinese food giving you a headache. I love it, too though. And it never keeps me from being hungry like 2 hours later though. Chinese food, you don't eat, you rent it!

Leighann said...

Sounds like a great day! Is it really difficult to buy jeans for a boy? Great.... lol