Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rain, rain go away

So catcher dude is suppose to have a game this evening. But it rained yesterday and is already sprinkling this morning. Uh-yeah this is not good news. Well ... shhhhh but it really is for Cather Dude's dad. Now hopefully they will reschedule when he can go. :) But I did not say that out loud. As Catcher Dude would really be mad if he knew I was rooting for rain out. So I will keep an eye out on that development. What I am afraid of game is not until 6. But I have to leave by 3:30. I certainly hope they make a decision before I drive out all that way.

He also has a game on Saturday and a double header on Sunday I am worried about. It isn't suppose to stop with this on and off again rain until Saturday. This could really effect the fields. *crossing fingers* they will get some baseball in. Or I am moving as I do not want to hear it all weekend.

Nothing really exciting round here. Had a chip repaired in my windshield on Tuesday. Uh-yeah because I let DH drive it. lol. With holiday this week, the week is flying for me. I can not believe it is already Thursday. The weekend is almost here.

No comments: