Monday, August 27, 2007

Update on projects for Kid

So earlier this month (see post) I talked about an idea I had for what to do (make) for kid for Christmas. So I came across those patterns and was all set to start.


Well I got birthday one weeks ago, and started that one right away. It has been a PITA the whole time. Least right now because it is in the area where every so many stitches it changes colors again. But for most part it is going well. But the other two patterns that were for Christmas had not arrived and I was getting a tad bit annoyed and worried. But all else fails this would just have to step up and be the Christmas gift.



Well they arrived late last week. Boy was I happy. I got the Aida over the weekend. Got kid off to school this morning. Pulled it all out and started to get ready to start on the first one. I pull all the thread for the pattern, made copy of pattern so I could cross off as I stitched away. Then I noticed it.






They sent me the wrong pattern. Ugh! Sweet blasted sugar nuts!! Now I suppose this pattern is not the worst. But come on when I order a certain product, this is what I want. Not something you decide to send. So now I am trying to decide if I am going to suck it up and and lose anymore time on this matter and start this one. Or send this back and request the correct pattern be sent. Risking the fact it may or not be ready in time. Other wise it is all good.
I will try to post pictures as I go. I really think they will be fast patterns and so have no troubles completing the two I had plans for the holidays. So there is my update on kid presents.

No comments: