Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Rain it Pours Day



All in a day of this crazy house ....


FIRST ... I had to have the sewer people out again today. They were JUST here July 8. I am so sick to death of this Bull Spit! They are recommending I have the camera sent down the sewer and see what the holy heck batman is wrong. We have been dealing with this sewer problem since 9-19-01. For a grand total of 15 times being cleared. But I just do not have the money to have that done at this time.



THEN ... my freezer isn't working on my frig. It started yesterday with the ice being "wet". Now since that has been fiddled with I am not sure if water is on or off, and the maker is not making ice at this point. Then the food in freezer was mushy. I am not sure if refrigator is working or not. It is running. Seems cold. But just not sure. So I had to call out another repair man. He will be here tomorrow. Ugh!!



Of course DH had day hours today so I am dealing with all this by myself, and of course I do not make the right choices. He seems to believe since we have 2 other freezers in the house, why bother fixing this one? Well I already called so stick it up your ass buck wheat!



Add of course in all this ... 3 yr. old niece is into everything and breaking things, and ... and ... and ...





Calgon ... Take me away!!





I really want a do over day.



Rain it Pours

1 comment:

Leighann said...

This is Karma at it's best. You laughed at my dispair yesterday and now look what you get! :P

Neener Neener Big Fat Weiner!