Monday, July 16, 2012

Rambling, Recipes, Weight Loss

I have gotten where I just do see the sense in cooking. I just cook for me. Boy never eats here. He is always on the go. (Though his checking account shows :( it.) The hub he eats on the run. Mostly he sleeps and works. So I have got to where I just do not see the reason to cook. Though it has stalled my weight loss journey I am on. So today I decided to set goals for myself. (Haven't made them yet, but they will be there soon .. ha)

I did go to store tonight and picked up some items to try 2 new recipes. I have really been diggin the seafood. I eat it at least 2-4 times a week. I had been eating Tilapia. But now I am craving the Salmon. I looked around to find a recipe to change around (healthier) of the Salmon Patties mom makes. I found this one I am going to change up a bit and try it.
Then of course I am still big on the Sweet Potato. I tried the Sweet Potato Fries BK has right now, and though good. Last couple times they were limp and soggy. So again I went on a hunt to find another option. HERE

So that is what's for Dinner tomorrow night.

Temps are climbing back into the triple digits. I can not even remember when it has rained. Sprinkles here & there maybe. But a good soaking .. not for a while.

Still trying to recover from last week and helping mom with all the nieces and nephew. Though really I just had the 2 year old most of the time. I did take the all three girls to the movies a couple times. It was crazy. No one should have that many unruly children under one roof. (That is nothing but bad parenting. PLAIN and SIMPLE)

Plus all that going on, Hub was on Vacation. So tiring week for sure. I am thinking early night tonight.

I did a much better job tracking my food today. Plus I got up and walked like I should everyday. So that is another Plus. So today ended up not being a bad day.

:)


Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: