Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here we go again ..

My issue I had that started back in August 2008 is back. Oh Joy!! Yep! I woke up yesterday morning with that wonderful feeling .. there it was .. abscess is back. YES! The one I had operated on before. Dec 18, 2008 then again in March 2009, and yet again Dec 2009.

I have an appointment Thursday to see the Dr. So I know where I will yet again spend my holidays. Having surgery and laying in bed. Yep! Wonder if he offers a Buy 3 get 1 Free deal? We just got done paying off all those medical bills. *sigh*

I am glad I got everything in order before Thanksgiving. That is the only plus side. But I have a feeling the DR will not be enjoying his holidays. After husband and teen get done bitching. Had it not been the holiday season I would be finding a new surgeon. I am so tired of this not being over. Guess this is what will be my new holiday tradition .. Having surgury every Decemeber right before Christmas.

Yep! Sounds like a wonderful idea.


Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: