Friday, December 3, 2010

The Catcher's Report

The Catcher's Report


I am typing this up early today as it is a busy weekend ahead. As I mentioned earlier this week my medical issues that I thought were way past me "popped up" this
week again. Out of the clear blue. I really thought last December when I had the third surgery. Blog on first surgery, same issue

But I woke up Monday with the all to familiar "lump" First reaction was to "ignore". Second was to climb up on my pity potty couch. But then I decided none of those were good options. So I called & got in yesterday to see my "favorite" doctor.

So when I went to Doctors y/day he was going to just do a round of antibiotics and for me to come back on Tuesday. Well seeing how ONE: Getting closer to Christmas and Winter Break and TWO: CDD is taking his last vacation days of the year Monday & Tuesday, I was just blunt with the Dr. if you do not think meds are going to work I would prefer you just do the surgery when husband available. Monday or Tuesday. Well those days didn't work for him. But today did. So at 10 am I report to the Outpatient surgery department. But of course this wouldn't be my life without kinks in this plan. ONE: CDD had already committed to OT tonight. TWO: He leaves Saturday Morning for a NFL trip.

So juggle we will do. But what I won't let it do is rune another holiday. I am not going to let this become us. Take over our lives. I am determined to have surgery today, and resume life back by no later than Sunday. Period.

So that is all I have this week. I am glad all my shopping is done. The decorations are up. The last tree needs it's ornaments, but Catcherdude and I will decorate Saturday. I really am in good spirits about this. I always let this get me down. Not this time. Nope! It just isn't going to be.

So until next week ...

Happy Friday!!





Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: