Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Liners ~2010 Addition~

I did this back in 2008 when I saw it on Dana's Blog and I stole it decided to copy the idea. She got the idea from a blogger, which got it from a blogger, and well you get the idea.


What was the first line from your blog the first day of each month in 2010?
(As I started this process I realized there was a problems with this. I didn't always post on the 1st day of the month or post at all that month.)

January - "Without Internet at home I really have been lacking on the posting of the blog. Which I miss."

February - "What Catcherdude has been working his tail off the past 4 years."

March - "So yesterday was the first day of Tryouts."

April -

May - "I really do not know where time has gone."

June - "I can not believe it is already almost the middle of June."

July - "July Came in with a BANG, SNAP, CRACKLE, POP... and I am not talking Fireworks."

August - "Ah Yes, the wonderful time of year where the school and all the school activities have their hands out.

September - "You arrived so quickly. Next thing you know we will be talking about the holidays."

October - "Take 2 ~ Damn you Blogger and your Error 506."

November - "CD & I was planning on taking niece #1 out T or T."

December - "I am typing this up early today as it is a busy weekend ahead. As I mentioned earlier this week my medical issues that I thought were way past me "popped up" this week again."


Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Schmoop said...

I think April's entry was fascinating. It said so much without being ostentatious!! Cheers B-Mom!!