Monday, September 27, 2010

Loose Change

It feels like I am always picking up coins around this house. I can not believe the amount of change that is found around here, in washer, couch, beds, floors, bathroom, you name it I have found change there. Plus I am the only one that seems to know how to pick it up. I don't get it.

This morning I gathered up almost $30 in change. WTH? I just don't understand really where it comes from.

It seems like I very rarely have cash, I use my debit card. The husband? Ha! He is lucky if he can use his card as I spend all the money. Catcherdude? Well maybe in past, but now he is a debit card holder as well. So where does it all come from?

I am puzzled. But I keep picking it up. No one claims it. I throw it in one of the candy dishes sitting around, I don't have candy in house may as well use it for something. Eventually I wrap it and someone takes it to their bank. But really it is annoying. Just keep your change to yourselves please!!


So how about you? Have loose change around your house?



Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Everywhere!!! I put it in a designated change purse that I keep in my football/baseball bag to use at the snack bar. Then I never have to make sure I have money for water or a coke, or my personal downfall, nachos.

Jay said...

Most of my loose change gets tossed into the console in my car. From time to time I gather a bunch of it up and take it in and dump it into and old plastic coffee container.