Thursday, September 2, 2010

Break Your Heart

When I picked up CD from practice last night I got there a little early. While I was waiting some of the other boys & girls were coming out and as they walked by they stopped to talk to me. Now I usually avoid this at all cost. CD swears I will embarrass him. LOL. Anyway in the mist of the conversation I learned they have given some of the players theme songs on the team. Going through the list they all fit. When they told me his I was really like, huh?

Seems like he is known for breaking hearts. Now you would think he is going through girls left and right. But apparently that IS the problem. All these girls like him, and no matter what his speech doesn't change ..

"Thanks. But no. I have school and baseball. I do not have time for anything else."

He will not date nor give any of them the time of day. I have to laugh ..

So CD here is your song. But really I know someone else this would fit perfectly. ;-)





Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: