Friday, September 24, 2010

The Catcher Report

~*~


I am back! To keep this simple, I got sick late last week. Had a bad reaction to some medicine. Spent few days in hospital. Now home feeling some better, with a sexy, raspy voice.
~*~


XC hasn't went well. Catcher Dude got to his meet on Saturday only to be carted off to the ER. He apparently had an allergic reaction to something in the air. His air passage was closing up fast. So he didn't get to race. So he once again missed out on that course. Guess third time will be the charm next season. Apparently he wasn't the only kid carted off. 2 other boys & 1 girl. So this park & course is just jinxed.

CD was supposed to run Wednesday but they cancelled the Sophomore part of the Freshman/Sophomore Meet. But it was just as well for him, he is still not 100% on his breathing.
~*~

CD & I are away this weekend. Road trip to the family reunion of 100+ people. So I wouldn't have to go alone, I bribed Catcherdude. He has been dying to drive his new car for more than a few minutes here and there. So I am letting him drive the 2 hour trip. Man he is easy to please.
~*~

That probably will wrap up this week. Yeah, I know not much to report this week. Well that is not all that true. But because as I was told yesterday, "I know you don't like rocking the boat .. i am leaving my next topic to another day, another post.

~*~




Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Well ... you don't like to rock the boat - it's not like I told you anything you didn't already know ;)~

Just Me said...

Dana: I guess I didn't express that correctly. I was Totally agreeing with you. Supporting your statement.

As to not rock the "boat" I delayed discussing/venting/discussing/ranting about what less there was.