Friday, September 17, 2010

The Catcher Report ~ Catcherdude Style

THE CATCHER REPORT BY:
CATCHER DUDE


So I wanted to do The Catcher Report this week, it has been a long time since I high-jacked filled in for moms blog. I just looked it was back in July 2008. So here we go..


~*~

This past weekend I about got my ass kicked off Cross Country. None of the alarms went off and we over slept. That sucked!! I lucked out and Coach M let mom bring me. I set another PR of 21:30. I really wanted 21 or below, but I will take it. This weekend's race I am NOT looking forward to. I actually missed this race last year. But this course sucks. It has this hill, the hill has been named "man eater" and a name it has earned well. It sucked.

Now let's hope I do not over sleep in the morning. Though Coach M is picking me up from my house so I am sure I won't have that option.

~*~

Baseball sucked last weekend too. With this a mixture of boys, not everyone wants to gel. I can not stand that! Get on board or get off my field. Especially pitchers. Listen to me or you and I are both going to get hurt. Period. My hitting sucked..(you know I wonder if I need to stop using suck.. not sure if mom would "blog approve")..not sure what the deal was. I got on base, didn't steal so mom would not have a heart attack. You know she is still all over-protective-bitchy-like over this finger issue.

~*~

My most exciting news my car title is being delivered today. All mine, mine, mine!!

Now of course I can not drive unless one of them is in the car. But who cares just a few months I can drive it by myself. The baseball endowment will start in May picking up the insurance tab. Hopefully dad got all the other stuff in order while I am at school. I am stoked!!

~*~

I will close with this for the week ..



I am pretty sure that video will come down as soon as mom sees it. She isn't a Linkin Park Fan. But as they say ..

While the cats away the mice will play ..


*I had this done this afternoon but the school blocks youtube so I had to wait until home to send it ..


Catcher Dude
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You are adorably hilarious and so committed to doing well in all that you do.

Your mom loves you tons and I tell you what? She jumps through tripled-up hoops for you! But, I'm sure you know that (go give her an extra un-merited hug right now anyhow).

A Car? Alreeeaaady? Well, welcome to new privileges and new responsibilities. Enjoy but please -- please -- be safe. ;-) Oh, and friends who want to hitch a ride must pitch in for gas. That was a rule that worked well for me at your age..

:-) Congrats and keep up the good work of makin' your Mama (and I'm sure your Daddy) proud!

Just Me said...

Oh your a funny man! I have to say this made me laugh. Did you have fun? Cause I removed your access card today.

Thanks for filling in while I was MIA.