Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Of Our Own (Borrowed Post)

Dana over @ Amid Life's Crises Recently did a blog about Boo (formerly Boo(duh)) - a fellow parent, blogger and HNT-er - a dear friend of hers years before blogging - shared some shattering news.


Her (Boo) short, but poignant post read:

~*~

On Monday July 19, there was a fire at my ex's home. We lost Moo and D'oh. Deedles is my hero, because she got Ganigan, Beans, and herself out of the house. She did everything right. I'll tell the full story later. Right now, I have too much to do and think about.

I lost my babies.

~*~


Here is the news story 2 Children Found Dead after Fire



I can not imagine this type of loss. I wish no parent would know this type of loss. this just break my heart. As I am sure it does many.


If you could please hop on over to Dana's Blog Post she talks more in length about this and also is trying to help Boo & the family out. (CLICK HERE)


Thanks so much!






Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks sweetie! The outpouring of support has been AMAZING!

Schmoop said...

Here's to you for posting this and here's to Boo and her family. Cheers Mom!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Heart breaking.. :-( I saw this at 'Forks Off' as well....

Count our blessings daily, life can change in an instant.....

.................. .................