Monday, August 30, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday


This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It has been ages since I did a not me Monday. But I thought it would be better than what I had planned.

Because I certainly did not spend all morning writing a blog post ranting about CDD's father. I am not guilty of even trashing my own child in this blog post. Nope! I did not do that. I did not throw a fit when Catcherdude loaned FIL the money to bail his ass out of trouble yet again, even though we haven't heard from him in over 6 months. No! I was perfectly fine CD handing over $500 to the man who wanted him dead. Yeah! Not Me!

I also did not spend all of yesterday cleaning up and doing everyone's laundry but CDD's, because he yet again left them where they are not to be. Nope Not Me! No, I wouldn't leave him with no clean clothes for work this week. Forcing him to be up now doing his laundry. *smile*

I am not dragging my feet to get CD back to TKD because I have liked sitting around and not playing chauffeur. Nope! Not Me!

Thursday I did not have my hair cut and changed the color. Nope! Not Me! So as that no one noticed. That is how much people pay attention in this house.

Also, I am certainly not jumping for joy that I do not have to drive CDD the next 2 weeks to his ride. No I really enjoy chauffeuring him along with kid day in and day out. Nope! Not Me! Or the fact I am not sitting here counting the minutes until he walks out the door and I have the whole house to myself for the next 5 hours.

Lastly I did not drop the ball on the 120 mile challenge in 3 months. Nope! Not Me!. I did not do this.

*sigh*




Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I so totally wouldn't forget to pop in and say Hi! Nope! Not Me!

Happy Tuesday!