Monday, March 29, 2010

No Monday Moan Here ..

So far this morning it has been a good Monday. Yeah it started out the same ol' same ol'. Teen wouldn't get up, it was still dark, etc .. etc .. But for the most part. Positive thinking ahead, it has been a good day so far.

After dropping of CD at school I went and walked 2 miles (woo hoo), came home did the dishes, and started laundry. Showered. (That in it's self is a mircle .. lol) So I am going with this will be a great day.

Keeping fingers crossed that Catcherdude has a good day today, and gets things in order. It has been a rough patch with school work. Why on earth anyone would do the work and then forget to turn it in?? Just baffles me. But we are working hard on remembering. Studying. Organizing. So here is the the power of positive thinking and all will be accomplished today. X (--) X <-- me with fingers crossed. LOL. I am hoping to get to go out today with my camera and do some more practice and test shooting. Last week I took 3 camera classes. I really picked up some helpful tips and ideas. Hopefully I will get some good pictures of baseball this season. I even got a new lens (50mm F 1.8) on Saturday. What I really .. really .. really want is this 135mm F1.8 but that $ will $ have $ to $ wait. But sure is sweet. I went to another teams game the other day. Here is a good shot of what a catcher should NOT do. LOL



Season opener is tomorrow. I can not wait!! But I am sure Catcherdude is more excited than I am. LOL



Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

No comments: