Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Breakin

Once again life happens. This week has been Spring Break for Catcherdude. He has needed to break. Time to stop. breathe. smell the roses. HA! Right! Fat chance in that.

So since I am behind once again let's do a catch up bullet style on the comings and goings of this clubhouse.

  • Practices are going well. But not enough work to keep Catcher Dude busy enough.
  • Very disappointed no practices during spring break.
  • He was unable to wear his usual number and feels a little out of sorts but all is good.
  • First game less than 2 weeks away now.
  • I have gotten another yr older
  • Saw The Blind Side (awesome movie, sad, funny .. all good)
  • Since last walking into the halls of his High School a week from tomorrow, 5 students sadly ended their lives. So the end of their break will consist of attending funerals.
  • Coming to realize, I can not run around and do multiple activities through out a break from school. I.am.getting.old..er.


I recently got a new digital camera. Catcherdudes Dad wanted me to have a newer camera to take pictures of all the baseball and other life events. I am so far really liking it. I decided to really learn the features on this one, so I am going to take classes starting next week. I am craming 3 in before the first baseball game on the 30th. LOL. I know I am crazy!! But hopefully it will be worth wild.

That is really all I can currently think of that has been going on since I last took the time to stop by and blog. I really wanted to start a 365 days in photos blog, but I realized I was putting to much on myself. So maybe twice a week. We will see.

On that note I leave you with this photo:



Picture of the cake we bought Catcherdude to celebrate making the team.






Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

love the cake :) I know I was always dissapointed at how little baseball practice austin had - then the season would start and we would do both - practice and games all week and i would go crazy...lol...what kind of camera did you get?

I can't find my blog said...

5? That's insane. And so, so sad.

Hugs!

I can't find my blog said...

Oh, and happy birthday!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN!

I knew you'd like the movie!

Nice cake!

Personally, I loved the whole lot of nada to do during Spring Break. I made it my mission (though, I still had to clean here and there -- small children home all day long).

Awesome on the camera! Do post pics!