Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Results are in .....

Drum Roll Please .....





CATCHER DUDE MADE THE BASEBALL TEAM!!


I am just so spitting proud of him. He has worked so hard on this day. He has given up so much. He totally deserves this.

I know I have said a lot about what all I have had to give up, and all I have had to do, but I would not trade a moment of that for the gleam in his eyes when he announced today he had in fact made the team.

WTG CATCHERDUDE!!
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!!


Now we can all breathe, concentrate on the last 2 days before Spring Break, and get ready for opening day.




OPENING DAY TUESDAY MARCH 30th!!





Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!! since i no longer have a baseball player - goofy boychild o mine...grrr...I will live vicariously thru you :)

WTG Catcher Dude!!!

Kelly

I can't find my blog said...

Yea!!!!! Great news!