Tuesday, May 4, 2010

She's Alive ..

I really do not know where time has gone. It seems like it was just the beginning of March. We were sitting on pins and needles waiting for High School Baseball Tryouts to be completed and the start of the season.

Now I sit here and it is the 4th of May. Catcherdudes birthday is tomorrow, the last HS baseball game is Thursday, and there is only 15 more whole days and 3 1/3 days left of the Freshman year. WOW! Where did the time go? It is just flying by.

Their season records stands today 9-2. But the large number of scores in the games were unbelievable.




This coach everyone spoke very highly of and he didn't disappoint in the least. CD learned so much in these short 9 weeks. Sad it has to end. Though the boys never learned to play as a whole, more me, me, me boys than team, team, team. But you almost have to excuse a couple as that is how they were raised. As you could tell that in the parent benches. But I am not going to dwell on that as I was expecting BIG egos, to go with the freshman boys. Just in their testosterone's. LOL. But as everything it is time to move on. Spring/Summer baseball had already been in progress while CD away at high School team.

The Birthday .. Oh yes one of the bigger ones. He can now get his driving permit. Most kids would be biting at the bits for the date to turn and rush off to get it. Not mine.

"I am busy."
"Baseball and School come first."
"Might get around to it after school ends."
"Probably."

What a nut!

I can not say I will be sad this year for school to be ending. It is time. Time for break. Time to not have that plus all the other activities. Time to enjoy the upcoming Summer. Just wished the calendar reflected that. This week alone is jammed for. Volunteer hours for CD tonight, plus I am helping out as well. Awards Wednesday plus his birthday, volunteering at school during lunch & last game on Thursday. Etc.. etc .. on and on ...

Speaking of which I am now off to shower and start my day. Kitchen and laundry room been yelling at me all morning. Guess I best listen.


Baseball Mom

©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

I can't find my blog said...

May kills me. Even worse than April.

Hang in there, Mama!