Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday = Get busy

So feeling pretty good today I think I need to bust a move and get back on top of things. I don't want things to get out of hand around here seeing in a week there is another tourney to prepare for.

So first things first since being asked a few times how Catcher Dude is. I will update from this post.

The Sports Doctor got him right in. We love Dr. H. I found gold when I decided to put him on team Devoted Baseball Mom Catcher Dude. Not only does he Specializes in Sports Medicine, he also specializes Pediatric, and Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Non-operative Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, and is on staff for the major league baseball & football teams in this area. So he was all the right fit. Never done us wrong. Catcher Dude has not always been pleased with his plan of action. But always fixed, repaired, and got him back on the field.

So he quickly got him in. No questions asked. No fighting. Just yep! Get him here. He is very proactive as am I. Will not risk a moment questioning he may not need to be seen. {sorry realized I was rambling .. get to point}

Yes Catcher Dude did pull a muscle. But thankfully it was not in the groin, and only had to rest, ice, and stretch it, Tylenol if needed, and no activities until Sunday when they are scheduled to play again. So *wiping off brow* that was a close one. But certainly not as bad as we first thought.

Thanks for the concern.

Now for the rest of life around here. I am some what behind. I have been fighting headaches and just no get up and go this week. I did get the pants back to their pretty white self. Only to be bitched yelled at that they are SUPPOSE to be stained .. makes it look like he works hard and gets down and dirty!! LOL. Kids!!

Now the bag in the garage needs to be tackled. But I was waiting for warmer weather before I go out and play in water. So that is one of my plans for this week today.

Laundry and basic household pick up, wipe down, run dishwasher, etc. type things also needs to be accomplised. I don't want to be trying to run around at last minute to do those all in one day next week, plus pack. But really most items are still in suitcase. Why undo? Just wash and replace I say.

What else? ... Oh I am feeling better. Still have some moments of *ouch*. But better and better as the days go on. I do have some concerns on the driving/riding next week. Little further drive this time, and I was dying after the 90 minutes before. But I also should have taken dad dude & Catcher dudes advice and laid in back seat. So probably I will this time. Take advantage of watching a movie. :-D

I also have been thinking about having a giveaway here. All the cool kids blogs I follow lately have been having them. Seems like a lot of fun!!

Well I have been trying to blog, twitter, laundry, and phone calls all at the sametime. I think I best get full attention in one thing and move on.

Happy Thursday!!


Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

(I shouldn't interrupt and jump in, but Farmer's wife and I did a giveaway together once---she paid the postage and I donated the giveaway item, which in this case could be a rather spiffy baseball mug? Think about it!)
Glad the catcher is doing OK, and didn't you know that boys like dirty pants???????

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Awesome catch up! Thanks for all the details. So glad you are starting to feel better though -- yep, you should take it easy on the drive/ride.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

WAIT. Did Gary say he was going to donate a mug? Whoooo-hoooo! Awesome! Looking forward to it!

AND, it is a lot of fun to do. Makes you smile, makes others smile -- it's a feel good thing!

Happy Thursday and way to catch up around the house/pants!

The Queen said...

Glad dude is good.. sounds like you are busy at your place.. talk to you next week..