Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Moan

So I am not sure I have a moan. Other than I have been really busy for a Monday.
  • Got Catcher Dude up and out door
  • Got the baseball backstop taken down ~ just in time before rain started to pour down
  • Answered some emails
  • Called insurance (medical) company about a claim they denied
  • Called Lab back and told them the insurance company didn't receive claim send again
  • Called and moved a DR appointment
  • Called insurance (car) company to find out why rate increase
  • Up at school to run the the Snack Cart for all 3 lunch hours
  • Picked up and delivered Dad Dude to his ride for work
  • Answered some more emails

Oy! So I hope the rest of the evening is slower. CD has a baseball game tonight and TKD. Now I am thinking baseball will be rained out. We have had a steady rain for most of the day. Now confession? I secretly am glad the game probably will be rained out. I am tired!!

On other news I heard this song on way to school this morning. I have not heard this in a while, and I have always liked it. So I will close with this.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Ha! Cute!

I heard "Don't Bring Me Down" from the 70s. Not my usual station. Anyhow, I did the same thing at my place, LOL!

And, another one...

Happy [Hopefully Rainy] Monday Evening!