Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Disappointing Fall Line-up

Okay why do I bother? I finally find show I like .. and the just trash them to the waste side.


ABC Shows - Cancelled/Not Returning
They have said goodbye to: Big Shots and Women’s Murder Club.

FOX Shows - Cancelled/Not Returning
They have said goodbye to: Back to You, Canterbury’s Law, K-Ville, Nashville, The Next Great American Band, New Amsterdam, The Return of Jezebel James and Unhitched.

The CW Shows - Cancelled/Not Returning
They have said goodbye to: Aliens in America, Beauty and the Geek, Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants, CW Now, Girlfriends, Life is Wild, Online Nation, Pussycat Dolls Presents, and WWE Friday Night Smackdown!

NBC Shows - Cancelled/ Not Returning
Amne$ia, Bionic Woman, Clash of the Choirs, Journeyman, Las Vegas, My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad, Phenomenon, quarterlife, Scrubs, The Singing Bee


So what is still on, that I do watch?

Desperate Housewives
Private Practice
Grey’s Anatomy
ER ... [thinking]

I am not sure if I will start any of the "new" shows starting. I really am disappointed.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Oh Gal. ER is ending???

Hey, If you ever liked to watch "Friends?" You would like "How I Met Your Mother." It might take a few episodes to catch up. But, it's always a good funny to watch.

And, after awhile the jokes will be even funnier because you'll catch the subtle punch lines too!

Julia Dryfus (is that her name, from Seinfeld) has a new show that's been on for two seasons and just started back last night. "Adventures of Old Christins." Hilarious.

And, I fall back on the good ol' Two and a Half Men.

I miss Medium, Cane, The Unit, and Brother's and Sisters. Not sure if any of those are coming back.

Grey's Anatomy! [TONIGHT, squeeeee!] and DHW!

Happy Thursday!