Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are having technical difficulties

Man does this not ring true on many levels today .. this week ... month. lol. But what is really holding us up this morning. The Fall Baseball schedule. It was suppose to be out last night. But instead the link reads:
Please Stand By ...

We are having technical difficulties
We could not complete your request. Please accept our apology for this temporary service outage. We've notified our system administrators who are now working to fix the problem.


I put our entire life on hold waiting for these schedules. I mean everything goes on hold. Work, school act ivies, housework, shopping, cleaning, food, laundry, our activities, EVERYTHING. I make no plans until each schedule comes out and I can form everything around the practices and games. Because there is nothing worse than parents signing their children up, or letting their children sign-up for baseball (or whatever sport you wish to fill the blank in with) and then say things like, "We are going on vacation", "We have [fill with another sport] on this night", "He has school in the morning", "I have school that night", .. and on and on .. So I make damn darn sure that we can full fill our commitment.

Everyone wants answers as to when we are free. (Which really is never, but I try to squeeze time in for other activities.) But really ... come on already. The season starts Monday.

I have CDD's ride on vacation starting Friday until the 8th. It would really be handy to know if I have to juggle all next week with no car.

I just may have to have surgery .. and this is a must to schedule around CDD's work schedule, and baseball.

I do not complain, I do not pester, I do sit in quiet waiting .. but when it is time to release the darn schedule .. RELEASE THE DARN SCHEDULE!!

Okay .. I feel better. Well least about this item.

Now if we could get the "technical difficulties" of my health straighten out, we would be on a roll. ;-)

No comments: