Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch up

No I am not talking about Catcher Dude and baseball this time. I feel like no matter what I do I just can not catch up. There is so much to do around here. The basement [do you know how many times I typed baseball instead of basement? Ugh! My brain is one tracked I swear.]is still in a disarray from the spring flooding we had. The office buried. I need the office back up and running smoothly, but again I relent. Laundry, bedrooms, all of it .. just a disarray!!

Of course is this all due illness I fell to over the winter? The busy life we live of baseball? The fact I am once again ill? Who knows but I have to get my balls in order around here. No question about it!! My first project will be the office. With heading a few boards at school, plus being on the PTSA board this office needs an over all.

Now my health. Least this time [knock on wood] I hope not as serious as before .. well really not serious at all tyvm. I went to the obgyn this past Tuesday and I go back again (possibly) this tuesday. But that is another call I have to make later.

No comments: