Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2

So yesterday went well I was told. Told as much as a teenage, 8th grader, boy is going to share. Though his driver dropped him off at the wrong stop. Now why my loud mouth child could not speak up and stop the bus before it got 3 blocks away is beyond me, but whatever. So we will see. Open house is in about a week. Guess I will learn more then.

I changed the layout yesterday, and I was not thrilled this a.m. so I changed it back for the most part.

hmmmm .. what else. Nope can not think of anything. I have errands to run today and eh not really in the mood.

Catcher Dude does have practice tonight. He is filling in as little do they know he quit this team playing in a tournament this weekend with the Chargers. Catcher Dude has a league game with his new team (Grizzlies) Friday night, least for fall, I am being more picky this time. Even if the boys are not.

Well I tried calling CD and of course he does not answer his phone. I swear I am going to get rid of that thing!! @#$&!!! I wanted to know what was said between bus driver and CD. Oh well gives us something to actually say to one another this afternoon.

K' I am outta here

No comments: