Monday, February 28, 2011

One Year Later



I can not believe one year has past since this day was here. High School Baseball Tryouts. It is hard to believe how fast time goes by.


So Big question. Am I as nervous today as I was last March 1-5? Not for the same reasons. Knowing more about what position players they have. I feel some sense of security. Plus when he asked about what would happen if he wasn't ready by today the coach simply said,


"But you will by end of March, correct?"


giving impression, they were not worried about t/o, but the season. So *shrug* who knows.

What does give me anxiety? After all the yelling, and phone calls, name calling, fits, etc .. the school could hold a grudge and simple not let the coaches place him

on the team. What? like that is not unheard of. I knew going into that fight I was pushing CD's luck. But unlike the XC incident, the broken finger fight, was the battle and chance. Like I always say, "Pick your battles."

I feel I did.

So we will See.



Baseball Mom
©2006-2011 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.


No comments: