Friday, February 25, 2011

EOM Catcher's Report


End Of The Month
Catcher's Report
The Final A$$ Clown Report/Update


I am doing my last update wrap up of this whole finger/a$$ clown/school/ drama. I would like to say this month was a better month. I would like to say there were no other school or a$$ clown issues. I would like to say there were no other Dr appointments. As I would like to say all that .. It would be a lie ..

But what I can say is CD has now been released (2/7) from surgeon. He is done at the rehab center. (Thank goodness stay tuned for vent on that one) He seems to be doing well. Looks like motion is almost 100%. I am very HAPPY with the results of the surgery. Best thing to come out of it was the surgeon we got. Thank You So Much Dr. Golden!! You Rock!!

Let's just hope it has had enough recovery time it will not snap at the first sign of using it for baseball. x(--)x <-- fingers crossed.

I ended up at the Chiropractors because my neck, back, and head were killing me. I had (have) so many knots it was not even funny.

Sadly I did spend much of February fighting school. It was a nightmare. On the 15th a$$ clown came up behind (he loves coming from behind .. lil b!tch a$$ coward) pushing CD into lockers and almost to floor. Of course it was the right hand that plowed into the lockers. Lucky nothing more serious than a bump happened. A$$ clown's favorite thing to be annoying is to open the door to the Chem Class CD is in and shout in there. Anyone else read that & think the teacher should be doing something about that? Hmm? Yah! My thoughts to!

I talked to so many people this month. ABC Principal, Counsellors, Social Workers, SSD teacher, Asst Superintendent (well I tried, he never called me back but did call the head Principal and told him to fix this issue) The main trouble was they were seeing this as a P.E. accident, and not what it was. Grrr!!

But the last conversation I had with Principal finally something took. Only took 2 months, 3 days to get it clear. He spoke with CD once again, and the a$$ clowns mother was finally called, told to come pick her "child" up and was removed for whatever guide lines allowed for the offense of Bullying & Dangerous Behavior. (*cue choir*) hallelujah!! hallelujah!!

In the last few days I have found out more than I care to about this "a$$ clown"

* He failed every class (minus p.e. got an A) from first semester.
* Is currently failing all classes this semester.
* Does have multiply suspensions (in & out of school), & Saturday Detentions
* Many write ups in class room (one even had CD's name from Sept where A$$ Clown knocked CD's backpack across room)
* His mother works for the school board (yep! A little bell go off as a warning sign on this one? All made sense .. all puzzle pieces fit nicely there)

But the school was attesting he was a good boy, just a small pest, never in trouble. Ha! Yeah, so I can never throw in faces I know the true facts about the record of this kid. But least I know. I am at peace now. Because I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG He IS AN A$$ CLOWN!!


The sun seems to be peeking out right now, so we will see. Possible the darkest days are over. Now is the time to drop the subject. Heal CD. Move on. But NOT FORGET. Time for Spring ..

Time for ...



BASEBALL ... BAAAA BEEEE!!



Baseball Mom
©2006-2011 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

I can't find my blog said...

I'm so glad that that is over for you. I'd tell catcherdude to punch him the next time he comes from behind and tries something like that. Self defense-How could cd know what his intentions are?

Maybe off campus? ;-)