Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Twitter & Real Life Cross Over ..

Tonight I had a chance to meet up with a Twitter & Facebook friend. Avgchick. It was really nice to finally get to put a person to the words. It was really a great time. We met up for dinner, and had the restaurant not been closing we could have sat for a much longer time catching up and enjoying each others company.

Hopefully her business will bring her back to town soon, or even better we can meet up this summer close to her house. Because I really would like to go on vacation as I talked about earlier.

All in all it was a good night. I stepped out of my comfort zone, and did something new. I do not regret it one bit. Had a blast.




Baseball Mom
©2006-2011 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

I can't find my blog said...

I love it when internet pale become IRL pals! There's no awkward-ness. Which I find amazing.

Glad you had fun!