Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game .. not so much!!

I had posted about the games and this week, but I deleted it!!

I am having a hard time even writing about baseball this week. I am just over come with sadness. With Kayleigh losing her fight, and this morning I heard of another little boy who lost his fight. I am just who cares? Baseball? Really how important is that? I am complaining about being tired, that catcher dude is not wanting to get up?

How trivial is that? These poor babies can not play ball. Run. Play with their siblings. Kayleigh never saw the outside of a hospital. But I want to Ramble on about baseball.

Just doesn't seem right.

So to help honor Kayleigh, Catcher Dude and I decided that we are going to join in the releasing of pink Balloons on Sunday May 17. (You can read the entire post here)

Many of you asked if there were something you could do to help and we came up with an idea. On Sunday (May 17th), at 4:00PM(EST) after the memorial, we will be letting off pink balloons in Kayleigh's name. Tied to each balloon will be a card that reads:

Kayleigh Anne Freeman
Our One Pound Miracle from God
(6/23/08 - 5/11/09)
www.KayleighAnneFreeman.blogspot.com


What a lil fighter she was.

So really no updates around here. Just go hug your kids and enjoy them. You just never know what will happen.





Baseball Mom

1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

I have an award for you on my blog!