Monday, May 4, 2009

Memphis .. be nice

and play fair. We are headed back to Memphis in June. So if you please Mr. Memphis please behave and do not treat us unkind again.

So yeah, team mom emailed and said:

Hi everyone! Bummer we got rained out...but looked like beautiful fields. People seemed interested in going back because the drive isn't bad. The only other tournament there is June 5-7 weekend. We could bow out of the XYZ tournament if this is what everyone wants to do. Would anyone be interested in going back? We would need to book a hotel throught ZYX this time as they now have a hotel reservation system in place. From what I have checked for availability it would be a ABC Suites facility $109 a night or so. They now have King Suites available. Let me know as soon as possible so they could pencil us in. The list of teams looks very similar to this weekend. Everyone wants to go back to Corky's BBQ, right???!

PS They have an outdoor pool.....


I was less that thrilled to get this email 2 hours after we got back home. Are you kidding me? My first response was HELL NO!! Are you kidding me? Have you lost the mind you carry with you? Did you take a ball to the head? I am not getting back in that car for NOTHING!! I have taken my last road trip!!

But after some deep breathes. Dad dude soothing my flip out. Some bribes. What? I am not to proud to say I can be bribed. I am feeling better about the trip today. But I wonder??? I can leave every thing packed? Do we really need those clothes in the suitcase? lol.




Photobucket

No comments: